At Youth in Focus, we are always in need of various materials, equipment, and services to help keep our program up-and-running for our students. To learn more, or to make arrangements to donate any of the items below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SLR cameras (all accepted, but preferred makes/models are: Nikon FM10, Pentax K1000, Minolta SRT series, Olympus OM1)
- Digital cameras (all accepted, but preferred makes/models are: Canon Powershot A590, Nikon D40)
- Working darkroom timers
- Working darkroom safelights
- Digital Projector
- Freestyle Photo
- stacking organizer
- 3-hole punch
- dry erase markers
- wall shelving
- Metro bus tickets
- ORCA cards
- Gift cards for local pizza chains
- Gift cards for desserts, or donate your homemade specialty (for our upcoming auction on April 14th)!
- Printing (We always have a need for printing our ‘zines, community communications, and annual auction materials)
- Volunteer your time and talents!